Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Start !

I have been absent for far too long. I doubt and paralysis takes over. So - nothing gets done and no progress is made.
Over the past few weeks several people have told me - "You are really good...you should write...you have something to say..." I get excited and then nothing. Today again, at the end of a conversation a friend said that both she and her husband think that my holiday musings and wonderful and that I should really write.
Alright - already...so here I am on this blog that was created quite a while back making a committment to write daily for 30 days...poetry - reflections - we'll see.
For all who have encouraged me - stand back and watch the process.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding this now because it seems to say what I'm about here.
    It was written in 2010.

    Rest and See
    A commitment made to lay it on the page
    Lay it down
    Not to be ignored or dismissed
    Look – observe and really see
    What’s within?
    Frail and poised on the edge
    Lay it down and see`
    See what it says
    See the space it brings

    ReplyDelete